Monday, November 21, 2011

Do facial exercises really work in losing cheek and chin fat?

According to my weight I'm a pretty skinny girl, but my face says otherwise. My cheeks are chubby, and I have a slight double chin. I looked online to see how I could get rid of them, and many of the websites suggested facial exercises. Do they really help?Do facial exercises really work in losing cheek and chin fat?
No, when exercising, your body uses energy from your bloodstream, and when your blood contains less sugar, your body releases some from the liver or draws from your fat reserves. That, obviously, won't happen specifically at the same site the effort is taking place!Do facial exercises really work in losing cheek and chin fat?
no not at all. Your body has fat cells all over. The shrink and expand equally all over your body.
could do apparently

No comments:

Post a Comment