Monday, November 21, 2011

How long does redness last after a facial?

If I'm getting a facial early in the morning, how long will the redness last? Would I be able to go out in broad daylight an hour later and not look...ew?How long does redness last after a facial?
I agree w/ beauty fan, it takes 2-4 hours for any blotchiness to fade. To help minimize blotchiness from the facial, avoid caffeine and chocolate at least 24 hours before your facial. Be sure to apply sunscreen after the facial or wear a protective hat.


A facial exposes the fresh layer of skin which is vulnerable to sunburn.How long does redness last after a facial?
I agree with the second answer..If it is done right..there will be no redness. I have heard of people scabbing afterwards..that's not good at all! I would do some research on the salon ..but that's just me;)
You shouldn't have any redness unless the person giving the facial gives you some intense exfoliation...which she shouldn't do, cause it will make you break out over the next few days.


You'll love it :)
it takes about 2 days, to reduce the redness you should ask them for the cream to reduce it. it may cost a little bit more but worth it. Anyway good luck I love facials, i do mines on the weekend so that i look normal during the weekdays.
it takes at least 1/2 a day to look ok. an hour is not enuff. take a day off from the sun otherwise the heat will affect ur skin

No comments:

Post a Comment