Monday, November 21, 2011

What facial piercing is the least painful?

I'm trying to decide between a lip nose or eyebrow piercing. I can't decide and since i am not sure which one I will like better I'm wondering which would be the least painful.What facial piercing is the least painful?
The least painful facial piercing is, of course, no piercing, but the eyebrow piercing tends to hurt less than nose or (especially!) lip or tongue. That's because there are slightly fewer pain receptors in your eyebrow and it's less likely to get infected because there is not a lot going on in/around your eyebrow. (Your nose can get infected from the mucus not being cleaned out, and your lip/tongue have a lot more nerve endings than even your fingertips, plus you've always got stuff like food or heaven forbid, tobacco, in and around your mouth and all the bacteria that accumulate and can cause infections.)What facial piercing is the least painful?
The nose would hurt more because it's more sensitive %26amp; thicker. Makes your eyes water. I had my nose %26amp; bottom lip pierced years ago - it's done so quickly %26amp; didn't really hurt that much.


I just don't wear them anymore because they felt irritating after a while, especially the lip piercing.
well honestly i think your eyebrow would be the best place i have mine done and i figured it would hurt more then my belly button but my belly button was the worst as long as u get it professionally done it will not hurt as much as getting ur ear done..............but personaly if u got ur lip pirced you can not drink or performe oral sex for 2 weeks thats if you do taht lol
eyebrow is a breeze. Nose is thick cartlidge and cartlidge piercings hurt. Lip feels like being punched in the mouth by a sissy with sharp knuckles according to my piercer.
i think the eye brow is the least painful.


and the lip.


but the lip is a little bit tender.
I think nose is the worst becuase its so thick,


and than lip.


and eyebrow
nose is the least painful. but i find eyebrow much more attractive! (it hurts a lil yay but its cool ;p)
lip
The one that I don't have to look at. Do society a favor honey and hide it behind your ear or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment