Monday, November 21, 2011

How can i give myself a homemade facial?

I have acne prone skin, i recently broke out a little a week ago but now the pimples are gone but i have those brown marks. How can i give myself a homemade facial to make my skin look healthy and glowing? I also don't want to do anything that can make me break out.How can i give myself a homemade facial?
Oily Skin: Use some plain Milk of Magnesia, rub it on and let dry, then rinse with lukewarm water.





Normal Skin: Mix one egg, 1/2 cup cooked instant oatmeal, and a teaspoon olive oil until smooth. Spread on your face and leave 15 min then rinse.





Dry Skin: Mix one egg yolk, one teaspoon honey and a teaspoon olive oil and some vitamin E oil if you have it. Smooth on and leave on for 15 min., rinse in lukewarm water and pat dry.





None of these should make you break out since there are no chemicals, unless your allergic to some of the ingrediants.How can i give myself a homemade facial?
Rub hot oil all over your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment