Monday, November 21, 2011

What are some ways to make my facial skin soft?

I want soft and smooth skin. I have little bumps and I want to get rid of them.What are some ways to make my facial skin soft?
My skin is very soft so I will tell you my skin regimen.





Every morning I wash my face with Nuetrogena Deep Clean Face Wash. Drugstores often carry their generic brand of this which works just the same but is cheaper.


Then I use Clean and Clear Sensitive Skin Deep Cleaning Astringent with Salicylic Acid (for acne)


I follow up with Ponds Dry Skin Extra Rich Skin Cream (very emolient a little goes a long way!)


I then apply aveeno spf 15 sunblock.





At night I first remove my makeup with Garnier Nutritioniste Nutri-pure oil free detoxifying towelettes. They get all the makeup off and all the yucky enviornmental free radicals. I then follow up with the same routine as the morning.





Every 3 days I swap my face wash at night with St. Ives Apricot Scrub with Salicylic acid for sensitive skin. I do this at night because it tends to stimulate oil production and thats bad news under makeup.





Find a regimen that works for you :)What are some ways to make my facial skin soft?
really the best way that i have found to be effective is face creams and washes with the exfoliating beads in them. you can actually see the beads that rub away the dead skin cells and make your face baby skin soft! the best brand is probably neutrogena and a really good exfoliating wash is the neutrogena power-clear scrub with green tea that prevents irritation. another AMAZING product that makes your skin the smoothest ever is the neutrogena wave. it seriously works the best of anything i'v ever tried and make your skin soo soft.





good luck! hope i helped
Keep Skin Soft During Dry Winter Months, toughest thing to do during this time. ... Try to avoid extreme cold, which can cause frostbite or skin disorders in some people. ... Make sure that you wash your face twice at the end of the day. ... My mom tells me that moderately priced cosmetics are the best. ...
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment