Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best way to soften facial hair?

My wife always tells me that my goat-t is to hard on her skin what is a good product that can soften my facial hair.What is the best way to soften facial hair?
Believe it or not. But, baby wipes. It refreshes your face as well. I keep them around the house for the kids to use. They grab one all the time as needed....(HANDS, FACE, NECK,).....etc. Super in summer!!!What is the best way to soften facial hair?
Conditioner.
my husband has always used condtioner and some times use the kid you but on and leave in for 5 mints it really helps
I just lightly shampoo and conditioner my beard when I wash my hair.
A warm cloth{that's before shaving though}.You could try a hair coditioner.';Downey';?lol
My ex had facial hair and it does hurt badly! Well, there is the obvious, shave it off...I am sure you don't want to do that so I will say conditioner...Good luck celticdragon!
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment