Monday, November 21, 2011

Is there any way of making my facial hair grow quicker and thicker?

I'm 17, male and have a bit of facial hair in certain places but would like a more even consistency of hair on my face. I'm not obsessed with this so don't answer this question if you're gonna be offensive. Plus, does shaving daily help speed up the process of getting longer and thicker hair?





Thanks.Is there any way of making my facial hair grow quicker and thicker?
There really isn't anything you can do to get the results you want. You're just going to have to wait.Is there any way of making my facial hair grow quicker and thicker?
Don't know about facial hair but eat olive oil with your food when appropriate. Your fingernails will grow faster too.


This question has been asked a hundred times here. I hope if you have another question you'll look to see if someone else has already asked it and read the answers they got.
About shaving, it really doesn't help hair grow out faster or thicker, it just looks thicker because the end of the hair thinner than when you just cut it off! I try to explain this to everyone but noo none of my stupid friends ever believe me..





but anyway. i'm not a man.. but you could try hair loss stuff on your face?
Hun, from an 18 year old chic...why would you want to grow MORE facial hair??! =P


Girls like a clean face. My advice...your ';beard'; will get thicker/consistent with time. But for now, leave it clean =) muchhhh better ;)
Shaving only makes it grow a TINY bit faster but not thicker. Why would you want 2 grow MORE hair any way? girls like kissing men with clean smooth faces!
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment