Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best facial moisturizing lotion that won't clog pores?

The winter is really drying out my face so I'm trying to find the best lotion to use. I need one that won't clog my pores and one that isn't scented. I've been using Olay Extra Moisturizing Quench every day, but it doesn't seem to be helping that much. Any ideas?What is the best facial moisturizing lotion that won't clog pores?
I use this stuff called Cetaphil.


http://www.dermstore.com/product_Daily+F鈥?/a>


It leaves my face feeling nice and smooth, and I never get any more pimples than I usually do.


Hope i helped. (:What is the best facial moisturizing lotion that won't clog pores?
A new moisturizing mask i came up with myself is


1/4 C oatmeal cook with 1/3 c water


i slice cucumber


1 tb honey


1 tb plain yogurt


1 tb coconut oil ( this stuff is the best i just started using it i put it everywhere it smells good and its great for your skin!!


Blend together in blender store in fridge apply to face for 20 min rinse with warm water i use it daily and i dont even need mouisturizers anymore to help with pores i first use lemon juice with a cotton ball than apply my moisturizer





For more info on coconut oil go herehttp://www.coconut-connections.com/skin_鈥?/a>
The best moisturizer you can get is the Hydrating Creme Concentrate from Bee Royal Products! This moisturizer will not only hydrate your skin but heal it too. It's the only thing that works for me. Plus it has no mineral oil or petroleum jelly in it to clog your pores or damage your skin.





http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/ho鈥?/a>
CLINIQUE!!! Its the best and you dont have to buy the facial wash with it if you dont want to but its brilliant a little expensive but like a drink 4 ur face!
If you are looking for something you can purchase at a drug store try Clean and Clear Oil Free Dual Action Moisturizer. If you don't mind spending a little extra check out the Lancome Platineum line at Belk or Macy's.
As for a facial moisturizer I just bought Aveeno Positivley Radiant Facial moisturizer with an spf 15... I really suggest it, it evens out skin tone and has a spf to keep you healthy also! i love it
Hi. Funny that you said you have been using Olay because that was what I was gonna suggest. The good thing is that Olay has many different formulas to choose from. I'm really big on moisturizing and have tried just about anything. Everytime I see someone with great skin..no matter what age, I ask them what they use and what's their secret. Amazingly, just about everyone that I have asked says ';Olay';. So I have started using all Olay products and I can see a difference in the way my skin feels and looks in a good way. Olay also makes an unscented formula..and they have lighter and heavier formulas for different times of the year. (guess you can tell that I'm a big fan of Olay)..but try going to somewhere like Wal-Mart that carries all of the different ones and read the labels till you find one that suits your needs. Also, alot of people are not aware of it because most stores don't advertise it..but if you do purchase something from the skin care/cosmetics section you can return it even if you have used some of it. Alot of these products are expensive and I guess that's why they don't advertise it..but you can even return lipstick if it turns out that it's not your color. Oh yeah, one more thing..I have been using a product by Olay..yes, Olay..it's called Thermal skin polisher. It is a self heating exfoliating mini peel treatment and its gentle enough to use every day and keeps your pores from becoming clogged. When you put it on your face after you wash it, it gets really warm..you leave it on for a couple of minutes then rinse and your skin will feel great afterwards. Sorry for such a long answer,,I tend to get carried away, but I do hope my answer helps some and good luck to you. p.s. also I've always had good luck with Neutrogena products.
I use Cetaphil moisturizer and it reeeally helps with my dry skin. and my dermatologist recommended it to me and it doesn't clog pores or cause breakouts =)
there is this clinuqe stuff but i think you have to buy the face wash with it. just goto a store that sells clinuque stuff and see if they sell the lotion seperatly.
The best facial moisturizing lotion that wont clog pores is Arthur Lawrence Day lotion.


It is not cream but a nourishing vitamin solution that is totally natural without any scents that you spray on. I have tried alot of skin care and by far I believe this is the best,


It is not a cream but a solution that feeds and nourishes your skin without clogging up the pores. They are unconventional and like nothing else on the market.Once you try these products I don't believe you will ever look back!


You can study his products on his website


www.arthurlawrence.com

No comments:

Post a Comment