Monday, November 21, 2011

What are some good ways to unclog facial pores?

I wash my face twice a day, use an oil-free moisturizer, exfoliate with an apricot scrub every other day, and use a clay mask once a week, so it's not like I don't take good care of my skin. I just have really clogged pores for some reason, and I can't get the gunk out of them.








Oh, and steaming DOES NOT WORK for me.


Pore strips do not work either.





What are some good ways to unclog facial pores?
you could go and get a facial and they will do extractions. or you could do it at home after a shower when your skin is warm you basically squeeze the pores until stuff comes out. kinda looks like when you pop a whitehead. it takes awhile to get used to. if you are like me, i have to do this once a week b/c my pores get clogged quick.What are some good ways to unclog facial pores?
i get a bowl and half fill it with boiling water and get the bowl on a table and place you're face about 5 cm away from the bowl then cover you're head with a towel. Stay like this for five mins and i can bet it will work











good luck :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment