Monday, November 21, 2011

What should I use to reduce a facial scar?

I had a mole removed to the left of my nose, above my lip about a week ago. I finally had my stitches removed today, and have a scar around or a little less than half an inch. I've heard Mederma works, but what's the best way to get rid of the scar? What creams/ointments work best?





ThanksWhat should I use to reduce a facial scar?
The scar will fade. I had a mole removed from my neck (front side) and it first looked like a ring, but it faded. You cant even see it anymore. Dont pay to get it rrmoved. It will fade.What should I use to reduce a facial scar?
Mederma really does work good.... on all scars, you might also wanna try Vitamin E ointment.
there's bio-oil, its worked ok for me on acne scars no sure how it would do for your mole scar but it does work pretty well

No comments:

Post a Comment