Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the best way to remove facial and body hair?

I've been told that the reason I am growing beard-like hairs on my chin is that I have poly cystic ovary syndrome. I also have hairs growing on my chest.... blah.


I was told by the endocrinologist to buy a shaver and use it when I needed to, but I am reasonably sure there are better ways aren't there???


The hairs are quite light coloured and wiry. What is the best way to remove facial and body hair?
Electrolysis is one of the best ways to get rid of unwanted hair, especially light coloured ones, Laser does not work on light coloured hair.





Its relatively expensive and said to be 97% effective, no one will guarantee 100% as hair has a tendancy to do its own thing.





Loads of beauticians are doing electrolysis these days and you should be able to fnd one close to you.





I hope this helps. be happy xxWhat is the best way to remove facial and body hair?
for facial hair waxing and threading arte the best. and over time u will need to do them less and less often. NO shaving! the doc must be crazy to even suggest that. and no hair removing creams either. if u want, you can try laser too, but it takes quite a few sittings and is expensive.
Do not shave! Especially on your chin! They will just grow back darker and thicker. I would suggest useing either hair removal cream (make sure you can use it in the area you want cause some are only for certain body areas) waxing or laser removal (this can be expensive though)
please go for laser treatment. also go to a gud endocrinologist....shocked to hear that a doctor is asking to use shaver. Laser is best. If u think it is costly then go for chin threading regularly....pls avoid shaver!!!
shaving





answer this





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you should not shave cause it is only going to last for very little time and the hair will become darker .I think you should go ask a cosmetician.
I have PCOS, too. I got to the beauty shop and have them wax my facial hair.
waxing

No comments:

Post a Comment