Monday, November 21, 2011

What do you think of girls with facial piercings?

I have my nose pierced and i was thinking about getting a small stud under my lip, but i want to know what people think of girls with piercings? I'm not rough looking or anything, i have no tattoos, etc.





Guys do you find it attractive? Would you not be with a girl because of it? Does it come off trashy? Opinions, opinions, opinions!What do you think of girls with facial piercings?
It totally depends on the person, the piercings, and what kind of jewelry you wear in them.





i.e. I have snakebites but I wear just these tiny little labret studs in them; so it just looks like two cute little diamons, and I get tons of complements, tons of dates, and so far no one has said anything rude about them od didn't like them (except for old people haha)





But on the other hand; I know this girl from and she has just one lip piercing but she wears this huge lip ring in it with two hugee balls on it (haha that sounded wrong) But anyway it just looks terrible, but she's kindof a creepy gothic chick (and no I have nothing against gothic people in general, just her but it's not cause shes gothic I have other issues with her)So yeah, it depends on what kinda jewelry you have in and how many you have, but honestly, I think a nose nd a labret in your lip would be really cute, go for it. (:What do you think of girls with facial piercings?
as just the other side of the argument, you shouldn't care what people think of u i have my tragus, lip, tongue, nipple and bellybutton done and i have 4 tattoos with another one in the planning. many peeps have come up to me and ask me questions about my piercings and tattoos. if i wasn't married id have had Alto of dates from blokes. if u want a pierced lip u should ave one, if a bloke doesn't like it his problem not Ur's its ur body and u do what u want with it.....just playing devils advocate.
for me it depends how the girl's lifestyle is,


if there just a scene girl with a face full of metal it's kind of trashy.





but i mean if its some punk/metal chick (usually wearing worn down clothes, haha) they can still look cute with them :D
pumpin like an air pump.
if the person is attractive and looks clean piercings look good.


but too many is not good.
It depends, I like one peircing, but really more then one in my opinion looks too trashy
No comment, usually I don't like piercing.
I just do not think of women with piercings. Period.
Well- I dont like it. I dont care if people have them- but I get chills for soem reason.
i only have my nose pierced and i think its the cutest thing ever
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment