Monday, November 21, 2011

What facial moisturiser can i use on my face all the time?

im a guy and i love having a smooth clean shaven face,i apply Nivea rehydrating moisteriser day and night but like cocoa butter and hand creams what can i use on my face all the time or as many times a si want without risk of getting spots??? i know L'oreal is good!


thanksWhat facial moisturiser can i use on my face all the time?
Clarins,Lancome and Clinique have great moisturisers for men.I buy them for my boyfriend.L'oreal is good too.He has never had spots from any of these products.His favourites are a L'oreal moisturiser and a Clinique soap to wash his face.What facial moisturiser can i use on my face all the time?
try neutrogena's products. they work wonders!


the face cream is awesome.


tc
Neutragina is amazing try it !! =)
spunk

No comments:

Post a Comment