Monday, November 21, 2011

How are earings and facial pearcings different?

I'm not a crazy piercing dude. I use to have the side of my lower lip pierced, but I lost interest three or four years ago and took it out. Anyway, if you're going to say because ';earings are normal'; just save yourself some embarrasment, I really want to know if there's anything to this nonsense.How are earings and facial pearcings different?
I see no problem with either, I have 7 piercings myself...





4 ear


1 tongue


1 nose


1 monroe





%26amp; I plan on getting a few surface piercings done aswell...








**It's funny that 'happy day' should say that... my ears were the ONLY piercings I've had that got infected**How are earings and facial pearcings different?
Your ears are the only safe place to get piercings. Anywhere else would be a risk and have a higher chance of getting infected.
um im not sure, iguess earrings are more girly and facial piercingsare manly, (unless ur a tuff chick lol)
well they are normal. a lot of people have their ears pierced but not a lot of regular people have their face and stuff pierced.
The level of maturity.
earrings are socially acceptable. It is even acceptable in some Mormon churches, to have one ear piercing...








Not to mention everyone will always see your face, unless your wearing a ski mask...





Hope I helped :)
Earrings are more common and people are more used to seeing them pierced, so that is probably why they are more ';normal'; but now people are piercing ears with bigger needles, and gaging them which takes the ';normal'; away! either way piercings are a form of expression....

No comments:

Post a Comment