Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of a facial rash caused by the flu?

I've had the flu all week and yesterday I started developing a rash across my face. If it was in a less obvious place I would just let it run its course, but since it's on my face and I plan on going back to school on Monday, I'm desperate to know if there is any product I can use to make it go away by then. I tried Benadryl but it didn't help. I'd like to avoid seeing a doctor unless it's absolutely necessary.How do I get rid of a facial rash caused by the flu?
umm. dont be sick anymore.How do I get rid of a facial rash caused by the flu?
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps990.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment