Monday, November 21, 2011

How noticeable is the clear jewerly for facial piercings?

I have this job where I in no shape or form can have a facial piercing and I was wondering how noticeable the clears were so I could get something done and just not tell anyone.How noticeable is the clear jewerly for facial piercings?
It's like clear bra straps- just visible enough to be totally tacky.How noticeable is the clear jewerly for facial piercings?
Well even if they are clear ones they are still a piercing and if your job doesn't allow you to have facial piercings in any shape or form then you will still be violating that. If you don't have them now then don't get them with that job they won't be happy and if you get them they can fire you for it. If you have them now work something out with the place and ask if you can wear clear retainers in them.
Depending on where the piercing is, or what clear type you get, they aren't all that noticeable. I have a lip ring, I used to get the clear short bars that had a flat end and the other end was a nub and a clear rubber washer held it in place. you could barely see it if I wore the flat end out.





If even the clear one is too noticeable...On days I forgot my clear one, every time I'd get a slow moment alone, I'd just slip my regular one through the hole to keep it opened as and left it in during my break. It kept it from shrinking or closing. So you could do that if your job is a job where customers, boss or some other higher up isn't in your face all day.
anything on your face is visible


i think someone would notice if something were sticking out, especially from the side view


also facial jewelry is really inappropriate and makes you look like you are trying to hard to stand out


i would just stick to getting your ears pierced


hope this helped


BTW: usually only goth people wear facial jewelry
Facial piercings are gonna be noticeable sooner or later. What are you gonna do when your boss looks right at you? What are you gonna say about that thing on your face?


Jobs are really limited when it comes to piercings and I recommend you don't try to hide it because you could get fired.
What kind of piercing is it? I did this with my nose...If you buy a clear stud, and cut the ball off the top, it is less noticeable, but can fall out a little more easily, but not much...They aren't too bad...the job that I had had the same rules as yours, and I got away with it for 2 years!
from farther away you cant realy notice it depening on where you have it.


but depening on where you have it, when your closer up to the person you can defenietly tell
i had a clear one through my lip for work, and it still is quite noticable if you talking or up close to the person, but i just used to quickly slip it out when i saw my boss coming
i have a lip piercing and a nose one and i also


sometimes wear clear jewlery for them you can still


kinda notice them if your far away you cant notice them
Well if someone is right up next to you then yes..it is visible...but most places of employment allow the clear ones...what sort of job is it that you cannot express yourself?
pretty noticeable, unless your employers are blind.
yu can still notice sometimes
NO
well blind people wont notice
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment