Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can I heal facial redness caused by a bad reaction to benzoyl perioxide from a few years ago>?

A few years ago I was tryign this acne treatment I found online, which involved slathering your face with benzoyl perioxide followed by moisturizer. Well,having never had a reaction to bp before , I thought it would be fine. however my skin swelled crazily and burned,and although its not as bad as it was when it happened, the cheek area by either side of my nose has been redder/puffier ever since. Does or has anyone had such a problem and if so , any recommendations for healing it? If it involves dermatologists, that's ok.How can I heal facial redness caused by a bad reaction to benzoyl perioxide from a few years ago%26gt;?
Rejuv-RXHow can I heal facial redness caused by a bad reaction to benzoyl perioxide from a few years ago%26gt;?
Rejuv-RX
That does sound like a reaction to BP.


I have a feeling that after this you may have little red veins (distended capillaries) in this area. Sometimes they are hard to see, especially if it looks like all over redness and swelling.


For this you can do a couple of things. PhotoFACIALS that help with redness and Rosacea should help with the redness. It is not painful at all and feels like warm oil on the skin. Medical spas and some Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons should know if not have this proceedure availible to you. They might also sugest a laser vein treatment.


There is also one product I have used and will always recomend to help with this. It is not as agressive as the laser, but it helps. It is called Rejuv-RX by VIVANT skin care. It helps with the inflamation and redness.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment