Monday, July 26, 2010

How can i remove my facial hairs without plucking them?

I m a sikh girl %26amp;i can not pluck /cut my hairs but i have hairs on my chin the lazor technology is very expensive for me plz help me to get rid of my facial hairs.How can i remove my facial hairs without plucking them?
wax. You can buy it at any drug store and it's special facial wax. Make sure you read the instructions.





you could also go to a beauty salon and they'll do it for you for not much money...like $10.00How can i remove my facial hairs without plucking them?
dissolve some sugar in concentrated lemon juice


apply it on the face cover it with a cotton cloth allow to dry


when it dries up remove the cloth fastly on the opposite direction of hairs
depilatory cream/lotion specially designed for the face souds like your best bet.
i undestand your problem,try bleach but make sure it is not very harsh for your skin type.
I'm just curious why you can't??
you can always shave. contrary to what they say shaving doesnt thicken your facial hair. it is a myth and you can verify so by googling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment