Sunday, July 25, 2010

If I put a facial mask over my lower eye lids will that do anything abt under eye circles?

just wondering. and do u have a great treatment (home remedies, products etc) for dark eye circles that works for u?If I put a facial mask over my lower eye lids will that do anything abt under eye circles?
No, it won't help. In fact it could make the situation worse. Facial masks are too strong and not meant for the very delicate skin under your eyes.


If you're looking for a good home remedy, put two spoons in the fridge (not the freezer or they'll stick to your skin) for a few hours and then lay back and put them over your eyes. As far as excessive dark circles, that means you're extremely dehydrated. Just because you don't feel thirsty doesn't mean your skin's quenched too. Drink a lot more water and get good sleep every night. I can guarantee that it'll make those dark circles disappear. :)If I put a facial mask over my lower eye lids will that do anything abt under eye circles?
Probably not, so if you want to get rid of under eye circles, you need to find a products that helps that.
Ooh, I wouldn't try that. If the facial mask dehydrates your under eye circles then it would make them worse.





There are products that specifically does that job.





Maybe get cucumbers.


If you get refrigerated spoons and put them over you eye.. it's supposed to help. Like put the spoons in the refrigerator to make them cold. and then do it.
No!!!!! Never put anything as harsh as a facial mask under your lower eyelids. If you irritate that area, you may even darken the area due to the irritation to that very sensitive part of your face!





I have dark circles under my eyes too. And in my case, it is hereditary. My Mom and my Grandfather had them. If yours aren't hereditary, then you can try using a gentle fade cream.





If they are hereditary, concealer is the way to go. I highly recommend all of MAC's concealers.





Good luck!
I actually read on the internet and saw on TV that if you put tea bags in warm water for a couple of minutes then lay down, and put them under your eyes for about 10-15 minutes, it should help bags/lines under your eyes.
I have a really great home remedy that works for me in gettting rid of the circles under my eyes. put two spoons in the refridgerator overnight and when you wake up put them over your eyes until they aren't cold anymore. That should take care of it

No comments:

Post a Comment