Thursday, July 22, 2010

How old do you have to be to start shaving your facial hair?

I only have hair on my stache, is it a good idea to shave only there? What are some pros and cons in shaving early and at a younge age? When i say ';younge age'; i mean early teens. What should i use to shave such as a one bladed razer or three bladed? Any good company that has good shaver? What makes a good shaver? Will my skin be erritaded by shaving? Do you have any tips on shaving? Should i wait until i'm older to shave or shave now? What's the best type of shaver? Whats the best type of shaving cream?How old do you have to be to start shaving your facial hair?
I started shaving when I was about 15. When you should start depends on genetics really. Some males just have more hair than others, and they start developing facial earlier or later. Shaving will irritate your skin at first. My suggestion is to use a hot, moist towel on your face before you begin shaving. This will open up your pores, and make the hairs stand up. Then carefully shave with a razor. I use a razor with 3 blades, but it really doesn't matter. Any razor will do as long as you don't hurry. Shave with the grain of your hair. I get a better result shaving downwards, but you can shave upwards too. After you finish shaving, wash your face with cold water. This closes off the pores in your skin and prevents irritation. Then finish off by splashing your face with a mild after shave. This kills any germs and prevents those little red bumps. I hope this helped you out.How old do you have to be to start shaving your facial hair?
A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://tinyurl.com/ob6tt
Jeez, you're full of questions...





I use an old Gillette adjustable from the 70s, a brush, and Williams mug soap in a Homer Laughlin coffee mug. I started shaving around 16, I reckon. That's longer than I can remember. Sometimes when I'm in a bind, I'll use one of the redhead's three-bladed sissy leg-scraping razors (which works pretty good in the shower). Just remember to keep your face moist when shaving. I'll never use an electric razor again. Hate those damned things, especially when I let it go for a few days. And shaving's a pain in the ***, too. I usually let it go on weekends, since I have to shave during the week.
You should shave when the hair is long or dark enough that you want it gone.





I usually use an electric razor because my skin is sensitive, but I have found that the 3 blade ones work better than the one blade razors.





I have used all sorts of creams, lotions and gels for shaving, but I still get irritation, especially on my neck. That is why I use the electric.
Least irritating way of shaving is with a Norelco electric razor. But use the trimmer first to cut your moustache right down to skin level THEN use the shaving heads.





Shave when the hair appears if you're a guy. Shave when it becomes obvious to other people if you're a girl.
I use a triple-blade razor and edge shaving gel. I like the results better than with an electric. Take your time and watch what you're doing. I've taken off a few pieces of skin, followed by some active bleeding, with a single blade.





The others were right. Shave when it really gets noticeable. But hold off as long as you can. It might seem cool and manly now, but thirty years from now you'll wish you delayed starting to shave for as long as you could.

No comments:

Post a Comment