Monday, July 26, 2010

How do you shave your facial area?

I'm 13 and hair is now growing rapidly on my chin and above my lip. I got bought an electric razor for Christmas but wondered if anyone had some tips.How do you shave your facial area?
Make sure your face is clean and dry before you shave. If it's dirty, you'll get acne, and maybe even some kind of infection- wash it first. If your face is still wet when you shave, the shaving won't work as well and it will also irritate your skin.





I wash my face, dry it, and then wait 5 or 10 minutes before shaving.


I don't use Pre-Electric or anything because it feels like fire on my face- but that's just me. I think I have sensitive skin.





Oh yeah, and clean your razor out occasionally- if there's a bunch of hair in there it won't work as well and I think it also helps to spread acne.





Have fun! You'll be doing it the rest of your life... :-PHow do you shave your facial area?
Ask your dad. It'd be easier to have him explain it than typing it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment