Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is a good facial moisturizer for sensitive skin?

My budget is around $50, but I also have very sensitive skin- several times in the past different lotions and moisturizers have given me a sort of stinging pain. So can anyone help me out here?


[actually asking for a girl, btw]What is a good facial moisturizer for sensitive skin?
Cetaphil is a good gentle skin care line. Find it at Wal-Mart, Target, or drugstores.What is a good facial moisturizer for sensitive skin?
Use the Hydrating Creme Concentrate from Bee Luscious. It doesn't have any oils so it is great and won't irritate your skin. Also stop using soap if you are using it because it will irritate your skin. I am posting a link to a You Tube video that I subscribe to. Her name is Elle (allthatglitters21).





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPv_POaTT鈥?/a>
Have you tried Clean and Clear day soft?





That's what I use and it works very well.





I put it on every time I wash my face.
Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Mousturizer





and i bought it at acme grocery store
pro active, morning burst, apricot scrub (:

No comments:

Post a Comment