Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is a good facial moisturizer for men?

The skin on my cheeks and around my mouth has been getting very dry recently. It feels uncomfortable and sometimes the skin would peel off in those areas. Even sometimes the skin would turn red. I don't know if its some allergy or just very dry skin. I drink plenty of water but it still happens now and then.





I need Something that doesn't emit any smell and also blend in with the skin when applied so other people can't see it.What is a good facial moisturizer for men?
Have you tried Alpha Keri? It is a wonderful moisturizer and you can blend it in and it has no smell or very little.What is a good facial moisturizer for men?
Hi! I use organic product and the name is ';Daly Moisturize intense Mask';. I bought it online and it is really affordable. the website is www.clayessential.net. Good luck!
  • beauty advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment