Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone work on their pasture or facial expressions before meeting someone?

I'm just asking because when I look in the mirror I do.The reason why I do is because I often walk like a elderly person and sometimes I put on a mean mug for no reason.Does anyone work on their pasture or facial expressions before meeting someone?
I do it too. Its normal. I dont want to make ugly facial expressions when I dont know that Im doing it. So Ill open and close my mouth. Ill smile, you know a bunch of facial expressions. I check my posture too and the way my clothes fit my body :)Does anyone work on their pasture or facial expressions before meeting someone?
hahaha I do that SO much


good to know im not going insane when im smiling in the mirror and someone walks in giving me a weird look.


But yeah, I hate my expressions, so I laugh, smile, frown, and talk into the mirror to try to make them nicer.
  • beauty advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment