Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best facial cleanser/exfoliator that doesnt irritate your skin?

I have tried the new clearsil one, I have oily skin and it dries it out and it gets on my nerves it burns!!!!!!!!!!!! Which would you think would be the best one?What is the best facial cleanser/exfoliator that doesnt irritate your skin?
I would say st ives apricot scrub it comes in normal and a sensitive mode for the soft skin ive been using it for six months it has definetly helped i havent got one of those horrible big pimples since!What is the best facial cleanser/exfoliator that doesnt irritate your skin?
I use pro active solution, its fabulous! But I used to use Johnsons Ph5.5. It is a realy good product.
Try using Lifebouy ka Clearskin soap which has multani mati in it. Use it 3 times daily without fail. Your skin will be less oily and reduces the problems quite. It is not painful as well. Only remember 2 wash ur hands b4 applying on face and keep 4 10 to 15 seconds and wash with luke warm water.
olay
oatmeal powder...(real oatmeal flakes curshed into powder)


i use it jut like scrub..n it does wonders...
try making it yourself using natural honey and sea salt.
If you have enough money for it Dermologica, i swear by it all of their products are so great and your skin feels perfect after you use it i'd recommend anything from them their tinted moisturiser is great too (:





Look them up on google!





Good luck..(:!..
i use johnsons clean %26amp; clear. i find it works for me but everyone has different skin
I am a teenage girl with used-to-be oily skin. The best cleanser I've found is Origins Checks and Balances. You have to go to the Origins store to get it but it's completely worth it. It makes your skin feel really smooth and not oily but it doesn't dry it out.





Also, try using an astringent like witch hazel after you wash your face if that doesn't clear up the oil.
I use zenmed's renewing microdermabrasion complex whose primary ingredients are all-natural extracts of comfrey and green tea. Apart from its primary function this product helps minimize scars, uneven skin tone, fine lines and oily skin conditions. After using this product I consider it to be the best exfoliator and I haven't ever encountered any skin reaction till now. So for me zenmed's renewing microdermabrasion complex is the best.
Papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available online. These work wonders.


Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'

No comments:

Post a Comment