Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I remove the facial marks left from eyeglasses?

After years of wearing eyeglasses, the nose protectors have left black marks on my upper nose. Now that I'm getting contacts I was wondering if anyone knew how to remove these marks? Thanks.How can I remove the facial marks left from eyeglasses?
Maybe rubbing alcohol will work. Have you tried to remove the black before? Maybe face wash with those little micro-scrubbers would work, or those little face-scrubbers. The black might be in the top layer of skin, so you could try using something that would scrub it off/out.How can I remove the facial marks left from eyeglasses?
Try using a collegen filler, found a drugstores. (Like the stuff women use to get rid of wrinkles.) Dab it on the spots, following the directions.
I've never heard of nosepads causing permanent discoloraton on eyeglass wearers' noses.





Go see a dermatologist to find out what options you may have.
1. try and use cantact instead of glasses so that it cannot further harm u


2.


for marks use cocumber juice and potato juice


applying this continuosly 4 a month will help u a lot


3.


if black heads in those areas exfoiliate


4 use of cocumber face mask cauld be good.


5.


take used tea bags and keep them in fridge.......apply in your eye area it will give u cool feeling, apply it in night.

No comments:

Post a Comment