Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is an excellent facial moisturizer that you recommend me?

Hi. I am a teen girl that has combination skin (oily skin on my forehead and nose and extremely dry skin on my cheeks). I've already got a well working facial CLEANSER, but is there a facial MOISTURIZER that you can recommend me with no harsh ingredients (I have sensitive skin)?What is an excellent facial moisturizer that you recommend me?
ok ill copr and paste what i said to some one else lol





st ives is good but i totally recommend Liz Earle it is so amazing me and my mum like you have highly sensitive skin and could never find and facial wash that didn't inflame our skin but this is great at getting rid of and clogged and blocked pores.





the only major let down is that it is kinda expensive but you get like about 200ml of cleanser,tonic spritzer then 50ml of moisturiser for about £30 for all together and it lasts for like 3 months because you don't need a lot.





it is all made from 100% natural products and no chemicals or animal extracts and isn't tested on animals it is made in the isle of white





you also get a free gift when you buy it





i 100% recommend it-it has changed my skin and i use no other products (except for st ives apricot cleanser and scrub which i also recommend).





now my brother his girlfriend my grandma and my friend use it too.





plus i'm 13 so my skin would usually be oily and have quite a bit of acne but because i use these tubs of greatness i don't


Source(s):


From me and family with highly sensative skin





this is the site


http://uk.lizearle.com/


it shows you all the products the way they are made etc and you can buy little testers of itWhat is an excellent facial moisturizer that you recommend me?
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream - it's for sensitive skin. It's pretty amazing, my dermatologist gave me a sample when I asked him for recommendations for a good moisturizer for the face.





This cream can be used on your body as well. It's really incredible, it's only $15 (for a huge size) - not sticky at all but super moisturizing. I've used other products that cost over $100 (Kinerase) but this CerVe cream is actually so much more effective.





If you don't believe me, read all the positive reviews.





http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a…
strivectin
try avon

No comments:

Post a Comment