Sunday, July 25, 2010

If a woman has facial hair and unwanted hair, is she likely to be more feminine?

I am a heterosexual woman, and I have facial hair that I wax, etc. I heard that women with hair can be masculine. I know it can look masculine, etc. Is that true?If a woman has facial hair and unwanted hair, is she likely to be more feminine?
all women have unwanted hair in places we don't want it to be, that's why we shave our legs, wax ur upper lips, pluck our eyebrows, etc....all that is normal...I don't think a woman with hair can be more masculine than a woman without it, to me there's no explanation how, other than looking more masculine..hair doesn't give you anymore strength...you know, back in the day in Europe men used to think that the more hair a woman had on her legs and her upper lip, the more ';fiesty'; she was in bed...hehe, I guess times have changed a lot since...If a woman has facial hair and unwanted hair, is she likely to be more feminine?
most women have facial hair and stuff, only that the hair isn't very dark, thus its quite invisible.





yes, a woman with facial hair does look masculine.


i don't know about whether she's likely to be more feminine, but generally, for a woman to be hairy and have darker facial hair, it shows that she has a higher level of testosterone in her body, which actually makes her more masculine, as high levels of testosterone are usually found in males.





hope this helps (:
hairy bastard.... change ur name to bob thta's wat i did

No comments:

Post a Comment