Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do you react during a game when you see a facial dunk?

Carl Landry's dunk was sick last night.





Just wondering, how do you react when you're watching a game and you suddenly see a facial jam?How do you react during a game when you see a facial dunk?
I usually say ';wow';How do you react during a game when you see a facial dunk?
Its just a dunk, I never understood why so many guys get hype or fans get hype seeing a 6'8+ guy dunk a ball. I get a lot more excited to see a guy back the defender up with a jab step, no dribble rise up and drain the 3. That's art.





Jump 20 inches higher in 10 weeks:


http://www.program51.com
No matter what player it is, what team, even if it's my favorite teams and player rivals I still enjoy seeing the dunk and would want to see more of it (at least if it doesn't lead the team to win, like a clutch dunk.)
Too wild. I gotta find some way to stop. In Game 4, when Dahntay Jones stole the ball off the inbounds and did that sick slam, I was hype, and I'm a Mavs fan. Same thing with crossovers, blocks, and whenever sombody gets J'd.
If my team did it, I would stand up and get excited, but I'll sudden quiet all of a sudden for a stop on defense. If the other team does it, I'd be like, it's ok, it only worth 2 points.
well depends...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j01q8A6pq鈥?/a> for this one i was cheering and jumpin up and down and whatnot





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgksq3ShJ鈥?/a> for this one... not so much
OH dang!!!


I basically get all excited and shocked about tht great dunk.


Are u talking about landrys dunk in the 2nd q? Tht was sick,never knew tht guy had tht much strength,it almost brought the house down!!!
I stand up and do my shoulder lean dance. and then i replay that and i send it on you tube ( i remix it a lil bit)
i am a really big rockets fan and i like carl landry especially when he dunks when ever some one dunks i get so emotional that u cant even imagine
Well, I was playin in a game and my teammate did a 360 windmill and a foul





No joke





Everyone went nuts





It was crazy
If its Lebron thats dunkin , i just say ';ohhhhh!'; holly **** dats some **** .
i laugh at the facial receiver's embarassment.
i get hyped up yell i get excited i cuss at the other team by yelling at the tv
when i c it in person i get way more hype than when i c it on tv
I START CRYING BECAUSE I FEEL SORRY FOR THE GUY THAT GOT DUNKED ON.
I fart really loud
I jumped up and said DAMN








GET RED





GO ROCKETS!!!!
I' ma get off of my seat and go like :O, what the...?
  • beauty advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment