Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is your best facial feature and why?

Just wondering what most people like best about their faces and if it corresponds with what their significant others think. What do you think is you best facial feature? What do you think is your spouse's best facial feature?What is your best facial feature and why?
I like my cheekbones, it may sound strange! My spouse likes my blue-green eyes. I love his brown eyes (I get lost in them!) and his chiseled bone structure. Don't care if that sounds cheesy :-) Fun question!What is your best facial feature and why?
my chestnut eyes. i swear you can fall in love just looking into them. my hubbys best facial feature is his one dimple, its adorable
My lips. They are plump and well shaped. My husband's is his eyes. They are large, dark brown and puppy-like. And they give everything away, his eyes do not lie.
My big blue eyes. That is what everyone tells me. I get comments on them no matter where I go. My spouse has nice bone structure.
People tell me it's my eyes. Don't have a spouse.
my eyes they are bright blue and my lips are sexy nice and full

No comments:

Post a Comment