Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is a good moisturizer to use with clean and clear facial cleanser?

I use Clean and Clear foaming facial cleanser for sensitive skin and I really like it, but I want to find a sensitive skin moisturizer to go along with it, preferably by Clean and Clear so I can stay with the same product company. Any suggestions? By the way, my face is very sensitive and dry, and I am prone to redness. Thanks for all your help!What is a good moisturizer to use with clean and clear facial cleanser?
I use Clean and Clear and I have the same problem. I just found a product that Clean and Clear makes called the Oil-Free Dual Action Moisturizer. It's made by Clean and Clear, so obviously that's good. Also, it helps with dry flaky skin and helps with acne at the same time. Check it out: http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDeta鈥?/a>





I found it on Amazon and it's only $6.95What is a good moisturizer to use with clean and clear facial cleanser?
Stick with the moisturizer in that line. All the products are designed to work together. If it's neutrogena cleanser use a neutrogena moisturizer. LUCK!!
well i don't know one in clean and clear but for a moisturizer you can use Jorgan's cleansing moisturizer (Jorgan's also makes your skin look as though its glowing)
use olay moisterizer for combination oily skin!


it works amazing!


doesn't make your face break out but it moisterizes very well and is very good for sensative skin.( my skin sounds alot liek yours)

No comments:

Post a Comment