Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best facial I could give myself that could help my acne?

I am wondering if anyone knows of any amazing facial just for acne. I know that there are many homemade facials out there to help for certain things like acne, but I haven't been able to find any. What would you suggest?What is the best facial I could give myself that could help my acne?
equate acne gel. you can buy it at walmart. It is absolutly Amazing. It is cheap too! but make sure you only put it on the infected area!What is the best facial I could give myself that could help my acne?
Cucumber - mashed or in juice form - can be applied to sensitive skin; unlike many other acne home remedies it doesn't dry your skin, on the contrary, it acts like a very gentle cleanser and moisturizer. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment