Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do you make facial sunburns peel in 1 day?

Most of my face is sunburned and now it's peeling on my nose and my forehead. How can I make it all get peeled by tomorrow?How do you make facial sunburns peel in 1 day?
I'd be careful about doing that; your skin will not peel until the skin under it is ready to be exposed to the elements. I would gently - GENTLY, now - wash with a mild cleanser and washcloth to exfoliate the skin that is ready to shed; then before going out, put on a heavy-duty moisturizer under your makeup. That way, the skin is moisturized, and won't be all flaky as it's coming off. Just check yourself in a mirror a few times an hour to make sure you're not flaking.





But be careful about forcing your skin to peel before it's ready...you could possibly cause other problems worse than sunburn.How do you make facial sunburns peel in 1 day?
yeah use scrub it worked on me
Put on a lot of moisturizing lotion and rub it. Your still going to be tender under neath the dead skin.
if you use a good facial scrub the dad skin will come off of your face and your skin will be silky smooth

No comments:

Post a Comment