Monday, July 26, 2010

What can i mix up at home to create an effective exfoliating facial scrub?

This winter has taken a toll on my skin and it is very dry right now and practically flaking off. What simple ingredients can i mix together to create a facial scrub that isn't to hash but will work?What can i mix up at home to create an effective exfoliating facial scrub?
You can make a simple scrub with sugar. I just keep a small tupperware container in my bath and massage it onto my face while I'm in the shower, then follow up with my cleanser. You can also mix it with honey, olive oil (if you have dry skin), or pretty much any other liquid or cream that you like for your skin type.





Just moisten your skin before applying and use a gentle touch!What can i mix up at home to create an effective exfoliating facial scrub?
Baking soda (NOT baking powder) with a little bit of water to make a paste - rub gently onto your face and then rinse away really well.





There are tons of other recipes on the internet, but that's the simplest one I know and it works really well for my skin.
if it's dry then DON'T use scrub, use moisturizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment