Sunday, July 25, 2010

How can i grow facial hair faster?

I am an 18 year old MAN...yes i said man, and my facial hair grows very slowly and sparcely. what can i do to speed up its growth and or fullness?How can i grow facial hair faster?
if u shave dont shave for 2 months and then shave if u dont shave start shavingHow can i grow facial hair faster?
in my country we stick face in **** of camel...makes hair grow very fast. Is same way farmers use the remains of cow to grow food
have a oil massage:





Massage For Fast Hair Growth


http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
shave upwards, you wont cut yourself, just use shaving cream and it will open up your pores to grow hair faster. I learned this from my barber.
Get different genes.





Seriously... that's what controls your hair growth.





It's possible you will get more hair later. I did.
When i was 18 i hardly grew any facial hair but came 20 i had to shave almost every day and now I'm 26 and have to shave every day and hate doing it! There is no natural or artifical way to speed up facial hair growth only with age will it grow faster and fuller, personally I wish i never grew facial hair, I hate shaving, the burn, the bumps on my neck and the stubble that makes me look like a bum if i miss shaving for one day!
Be careful what you wish for my brother!!!!
massage your face with wheatgerm oil
stay up longer and work hard uhhe.heh.e..
Exuse me but I'm a18 yr old girl and I think It's gross to have facial hair. But if your determined to grow some than all you have to do is wait. Trust me once you get you'll want to shave it right off. If you want more girls or if you have a gf keep the hair off. they will appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment