Monday, July 26, 2010

What are some easy homemade facial masks?

My skin is not that oily or anything but i just want a refreshing facial mask that can help with acne. It has to have basic homemade ingredients. Thanks in advanced!What are some easy homemade facial masks?
Something I recently tried and found pretty successful was a mixture i created using basic things I found around my house. I used Baking soda, water, honey, lemon juice and flour. At first the mixture was very thick but you can add a couple of tablespoons of water as you mix it to make it creamier and lighter. Hope this helps you!What are some easy homemade facial masks?
Mash a banana with a fork then mix in honey and natural yogurt. Apply to your face evenly. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with cool water or soft wash cloth.


~or~


Mash 1/3 a cup of oatmeal into a soft peeled banana a little at a time. Continue until all of the oatmeal is moistened. Apply to your face evenly, leaving it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water or soft wash cloth.


~or~


Puree half a cucumber and yogurt in a blender, apply to your face evenly. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Rinse off with cool water or soft wash cloth.





Enjoy!
I use the Clean and Clear in shower steam detoxifying mask and that makes my skin so soft and smooth if you use it in the shower once a weak. decrease my acne by 75% just use a lotion with an spf to avoid sunburn.
http://www.recipegoldmine.com/beautyskin鈥?/a> of homeade mask and scrub recipes:)
baking soda and bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment