Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it possible to grow facial hair manually?

I usually grow a little fringe on my chin, and a mustache, but I would like to be able to grow a full on beard. Is there any way to make this possible? Also, I'm 17 years old, if that helps.Is it possible to grow facial hair manually?
Sorry but there is no such thing as beard fertilizer! If you wait a couple more years or so, maybe more of those male hormones will kick in and you will start to get a beard.Is it possible to grow facial hair manually?
Try this. Shave. I started shaving when I was about your age and by the time I was 20, I HAD to shave every day. At seventeen, my father warned me about shaving at such a young age and that I would regret it. Today I have a full beard only because shaving everyday is expensive, dries the facial skin and really hurts.
Well, the only way to grow one IS manually. You either can, or can not. I've never known any other way.
??
cut your pubes and glue them to your face...

No comments:

Post a Comment