Sunday, July 25, 2010

How can I keep facial sponges mildew free in summer?

I have to use an exfoliating sponge (like a Buf-Puf) every couple days, but in the summer they are prone to mildew. I was thinking of trying to soak them in diluted vinegar to kill the germs, but does anybody else have any suggestions? Remember that it will be scrubbed on my skin so it must be nontoxic.





Thanks in advance!How can I keep facial sponges mildew free in summer?
stick it in the micro wave.start off with like only 30 seconds...and make sure the sponge has no metal on itHow can I keep facial sponges mildew free in summer?
try washing it with alcohol and soap and rinse it thoroughly so you can use it on your face and it can't damage your face.
you can maybe soak it in rubbing alcohol and then rinse it out well before using it to wash your face
what you suggested is ideal, but every now and then soak in a diluted bleach and water , then rinse well

No comments:

Post a Comment