Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I improve my facial hair growth?

I'm a 19 year old white male, slender build, and only seem to get facial hair in my mustache area, and I want to increase the amount of facial hair I grow. What methods are there that can help, besides just waiting?How can I improve my facial hair growth?
Make the most of not having to shave all the time. It will come.





I would suggest getting a razor and shaving the areas you want hair. do this daily for a few weeks. Then wait and you'll notice fine hairs getting longer in that area.





Repeat the process.





Another good thing to do is get laid. Whenever I had sex with a different woman I found my hair started to grow faster (maybe just a coincidence, but I thought I'd throw it in).How can I improve my facial hair growth?
Hair patterns are genetic. Most guys find a trim pattern that matches their natural growth pattern to make the most of what they have and de-emphasize what they don't have. If you're Asian or American Indian, for example, you're probably SOL.
Cut your hair follicles and pores open on your face with a small knife, and rub lemon juice all over. It's like the fertilizer for facial hair!
You cannot control this, it would take its own time. I myself though I've got a full moustache and chin hairs, they are rather sparse on both sides of my cheeks! Some guys are just smoother than others!
  • beauty advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment