Sunday, July 25, 2010

What is the best facial cleanser for dry skin?

What is the best facial cleanser brand for dry skin and something that won't clog your pores?What is the best facial cleanser for dry skin?
Cetaphil is really good for acne prone, dry skin and is recommended by a lot dermatologists. I used it when I was on accutane and had great results. Its available in drugstores.What is the best facial cleanser for dry skin?
Cetaphil--it was recommended to me by a dermatologist. Good Luck
Clinique works great, they have stuff for almost every type of skin, and the products don't (or at least *shouldn't*) clog up pores.
there isn't one BEST out there. i suggest reading the labels for something that says ';won't clog pores.';





by the way i have had terrible problems with Clinique clogging my pores. it was horrible. i actually suggest trying Phisoderm, Clarins lines or asking your dermatologist.
benford 2000 sand blaster ARRH ARRH ARRH!
Spectro Gel, Love it!
I have dry skin as well and for years all I do is clean my face with Noxema and then follow up with a mild astringent and after I blot my face dry and apply some Vaseline on my face. My Dermotologist suggested that I use only Vaseline on my face.
Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated and use a face pack of ripe bananas and honey. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for dry skin at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/dryskin.html
Ayurmedic Vashi Milk Cleansor/ Dr. Kanodia, Dr. Kest's product line.
i found that lancome works for me
Cetophil bar. It's not a soap. It's a moisturizer that lasts and lightens blackheads.
I use almond oil to take off my makeup and then a very gentle glycerin soap (I make myself) to get off the oil





You can buy almond oil in bulk from this link and also you can get the melt and pour glycerin soap base (I add mango butter or other butters to my soaps )





http://www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com/def鈥?/a>
pure aloevera gel

No comments:

Post a Comment