Sunday, July 25, 2010

How do i prevent facial and neck acne all together?

I'm a 16 year old guy and I can't stand having acne. Even if I have a tiny red bump I want it gone. So I was just wondering if there is a fool proof way to prevent acne on my face and neck all together and how to get rid of it overnight if I have it already. Plz serious answers, where did you get your info%26gt;?How do i prevent facial and neck acne all together?
Oregeno Oil/Tea Tree Oil!








Mix them both together and apply it on the infected areas when you sleep... do not attempt to do this durning the day..... it stinks!








you might wanna consider buying some clear gel caps and putting about5 drops of the oregeno oil in each gel cap.. and take one everynight with some juice... this will help kill the bactiera from the inside out!How do i prevent facial and neck acne all together?
I used to have really bad acne and the little red spots gave me scars and everything.





But after I went to the doctor, he gave me tablets and now I might get like one spot a month. It is seriously improved. There is no foolproof way to stop spots - they're your hormones, but they can be dramatically reduced. Also, to get rid of the scars you can try facial peels which is putting acid on your face which peels off the scars basically. It's what I do.





So go to the doctor and take the tablets, theyll reduce your chances of getting spots
Neck acne is hard to deal with, and that鈥檚 putting it mildly. I had a case of neck acne on the back of my neck in high school that still pains me to think about. I would make sure to wear collared shirts every day and would try to sit in the back of the class so no one could see the back of my neck. There is a regimen that can take care of this issue however, so do not fear.





Neck acne is caused by the same mechanisms that cause facial and body acne. Pores become clogged due to a build-up of cells inside pores which stick together and cause a plug. Then bacteria and skin oil, which would normally drain to the surface get caught inside and grows. These pores can burst, causing redness and pus to develop.





Irritation can also aggravate neck acne. Collared shirts that rub on the skin of the neck can often make acne worse in the area. This often creates a vicious circle. Acne develops, so people will wear collared shirts to cover it. The collared shirts then cause irritation and aggravate acne, and so on. Anything else that irritates the skin on the back of the neck can also lead to more acne. Try some of the following ways of avoiding irritation.
hmm 16 year old.. perfect age to get acne. At this age your body undergo lot of hormonal changes. DO not try to peal it off. It will leave a scar forever. Getting rid of it overnight..a bit difficult..getting rid from it forever is a practical expectation. Go to this page http://www.enaturecure.com/2009/08/natur鈥?/a> and look for their natural cures and recommended products.
spectrogel ... thats workd perfectly for me, i use it at night when i go to sleep and when i wake upp, annd your diet has NOTHING to do with acne so dont listebn to these other people,, my doctor and dermatologist even told me, they also preffered using spectrogel to me.
Do you masturbate? Daily? if you do STOP NOW. Why? Because when you release sperm from your penis, you are also releasing some zinc from your body. What is zinc? Zinc is a nutrition that keeps your skin smooth, clear, and healthy. I started getting multiple pimples when I turned only 11. Why? Because I masturbated EVERYDAY! Believe it or not. You'll see your face getting way better in just a month. So stop masturbating now. Hope this helps. And drink plenty of water and exercise. Cardio would help too.
Its based on diet and genetics. Also some basic hygine helps as well.
soap and water.





apply 1 to 2 times daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment