Sunday, July 25, 2010

What are some really good facial moisturizers?

I need something that's natural, not harsh towards my skin and something that can work with my skin I have combination skin so my skin is oily around the nose area. But I just need a good moisturizer for my face. THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWERS!!!!What are some really good facial moisturizers?
clean and clear moisturizer


if you just put enough oon it doesnt over hydrate.


but use it after astringent and face wash, for maximum resultsWhat are some really good facial moisturizers?
I use ';Nivea Visage Young Tinted Moisturizer';





It's really great for the skin and contains Skin Refining Pigments. It makes your skin feel nice and smooth and look great!
I like to use Mark Kay Oil Control Face Lotion. It helps alot.
i would try the proactive line. even if you dont have ance it helps balance you skin and keeps your face oil free. it comes with a face wash, toner, and lotion. you can also get additional products to add such as the moisterizer and daily oil control. i would give it a try because it really does improve the overall condition of your skin
well i love philosophy save me. you see the difference from the very first time you use it. your skin gloves. i love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment