Thursday, July 22, 2010

Which is the best facial cream to use to get rid of these sudden bumps on my forehead?

So I woke up one morning and on my forehead were soooo many litto bumps! How do I get rid of them?


Ohh and how do you get rid of the white heads/visible pores on your nose? I'm trying to help my cousin get ready for prom!Which is the best facial cream to use to get rid of these sudden bumps on my forehead?
sORRyy.Which is the best facial cream to use to get rid of these sudden bumps on my forehead?
you can use Face Whitening Cream like NIVEA etc, and you can buy it easily your near store or also online.
I don't know if you have acne or a rash. If it a rash you can use cortisone cream on it and it helps it heal right up pretty fast. We use in on my daughters face and arms for her Eczema and it works better then the prescription stuff ever has on her. If it's acne I'm not sure. Hope that helps a little.
they came up suddenly? Are you sure it is acne? It might be an allergic reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment