Sunday, July 25, 2010

How to get rid of facial stubble after shaving?

Well, I have black hair so I never really get the ';clean shaven look'; and always end up with little stubble on my face. How do I get rid of this or should I try to?How to get rid of facial stubble after shaving?
Shave after a hot shower. Put a hot towel on your face. Use a sharp razor. Use good shaving cream. Shave in the right direction.





I am transitioning to shaving with a straight razor. Check out this blog I found that covers the whole spectrum of shaving stuff. www.shaveblog.com


The guy hasn't updated it lately but the info is still good.How to get rid of facial stubble after shaving?
Just use this





http://www.enginehistory.org/G%26amp;jJBrosset鈄?/a>





































































































and rip your face apart ,blood is good.
Try shaving ';against the grain.';
try 2 put like lotion on ur face then shave clean smooth shave....

No comments:

Post a Comment