Monday, July 26, 2010

How long does it usually take for skin to heal after a facial?

i guess that would depend on the skin type. my skin is pretty clear except for whiteheads around my nose. i rarely get pimples. the whiteheads aren't extremely visible or anything but i can see them and i know they're there so i want to get a facial and get all the dirty crap out of my skin. i was wondering how long it would take my skin to recooperate and look clear. cus i made an appointment for a facial on friday and school starts on monday and i want to look clear and healed by that time. thanks!How long does it usually take for skin to heal after a facial?
It usually takes 2-3 days to look its best after a facial, so I would say Friday would be perfect. Good luck with the school year! :]How long does it usually take for skin to heal after a facial?
it should only take from at least 30mins to 2hours

No comments:

Post a Comment