Sunday, July 25, 2010

Is it ok Microdermabrasion and facial waxing on the same day?

I am planning a spa day and I need to know if I can I get Microdermabrasion plus mini facial and get my face waxed on the same day?Is it ok Microdermabrasion and facial waxing on the same day?
I would wait at least 24 hours between the 2 procedures, because both can irritate your skin. You could end up with a really red,raw,blotchy face if you do both on the same day. Give your skin time to heal between proedures definitely.Is it ok Microdermabrasion and facial waxing on the same day?
Nooo, they are both exfoliating procedures and they may leave you with permanent scarring and uneven discoloration. Wait at least 7 days after the professional microderma before you have your waxing, this way you let your skin heal.


Good luck.
I think you should definitely wait one day before waxing!! Or wax first... yea. For sure... wax first! Your skin gets really irritated after microdermabrasion. It'll hurt like 3 times more.
I wouldn't try this! They both can irritate the skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment