Monday, August 23, 2010

How can a grown man grow facial hair faster?

I am 23 and I can grow facial hair all over my face but its not thick at all. Its pretty light, I mean enough to see, but not what I call a ';full beard';. I'm trying to grow a full, clean cut beard. What can I do because I heard shaving doesn't do nothing.How can a grown man grow facial hair faster?
Man, you gotta grow it longuer, if its light, then itll be a light colored beard, they look good too.





Take the time to grow it first, lets say 4 weeks, and then shape it.How can a grown man grow facial hair faster?
Nothing!





Your hair is what it is, age and hormones can change it, but for the next good number of years, this is likely what you've got to work with.





Rogaine can thicken hair, try it if you want, some do it. I think it's silly, but eh, if it helps, it helps =o)
eat lots of pistacchio nuts, they're proven to help humans grow hair faster
yes u can u just got to eat certain foods





hope it comes out fast for u

No comments:

Post a Comment