Friday, August 20, 2010

How often can you get a facial?

I recently received a facial that completely cleared up my skin. I would like to get one once every two weeks to keep my skin clear. Is this okay? If not, how long should you wait between facials?How often can you get a facial?
Once a month. Your skin cells resurface every 28 to 30 days and sloughing off the dead cells while helping the new ones remain fresh and plump is the key to that natural glow.





Incorporating a daily, home routine is key too. But remember that over exfoliation can dry your skin.





Ask your esthetician about what products you should use at home for your skin type and then leave the once a month pamper session to her. :)How often can you get a facial?
read tips on skincare that will help you more on this site
My mom gets it every 3 weeks. She is always coming back home and asking ';How do I look? Do I look better?'; She actually looks more refresh then before.
Every 4 weeks should be fine...you're skin takes 28 days/4weeks to renew itself....meaning it takes that long to rid of dead skin cells.


You shouldn't over stimulate it as well,as this will cause more oil secretion. If you've got some blocked pores,blackheads or pimples, go for a few weeks of intense treatment where you can go every 2 weeks. But after all the impurities have been removed, once a month is enough. Hope this helps! (I did study beauty, so it's not something I sucked out my thumb!)
Good for you!! probably about every 2-4.... you should be fine. :) Have fun!!!
ummm i get one about every 2 weeks
I do my own facials at home.... i start my day with my face wash, and then follow with a scrub or masque (scrub every day except the day you do your masque) then the toner, lift, eye cream and finish with a daily moisturizer am and pm.... with this my skin always looks awesome... try them...: http://arbonnepuertorico.myarbonne.com you will not regret you tried them.... and for the feet they have this great body skin care ....
once every 2 weeks is perfect!


it will give your skin some time to recooporate!


%26amp; yet it will still be shiney and beautiful!
Look, I don't go to facials. I will buy some cleanser, moisturiser, toner, or something and my skin will be perfect. No zits, discoloration, whatever. But, I do the cleansing routine everyday, at my home! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment