Friday, August 20, 2010

Is there anyway to make my facial hair grow out completelyy?

I'm turning 25 in 6 months and my facial hair only grows in patches, i didn't stared getting facial when I turned 21, funniest thing is, I started to growing my pubic hair at 13. When I let the little patches of facial hair grow out, it's all uneven and it looks like I have porkchop sideburns. Is there anyway to make rest of my facial hair grow out and longer. I want to grow a beard but can't, please help me.Is there anyway to make my facial hair grow out completelyy?
shaving frequently will make the hair grow darker and thicker- if you shave twice daily it should work.


also some depilitory creams will make your hair grow though thick and dark, even though they claim to make your hair grow back finer

No comments:

Post a Comment