Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I grow a facial horn like a rhino?

I want one really bad and I would be the second person at my school to get one. Can someone help me?How do I grow a facial horn like a rhino?
That's not possible...How do I grow a facial horn like a rhino?
Click your heels sweetie.
Why would you want a Rhino's horn? And especially on your face?


Just think, you go to kiss a girl and your horn hits her in the face. You will be the laughing stock at your school.


And that other kid at your school, does he/she really have a horn coming out of their face? It seems impossible, but I guess anything can happen nowadays.


If that person does have a horn, why do you think that's cool? It's ugly. It takes away from one's natural complexion. If you somehow grow this horrid horn on your forehead, you will never have your old skin back. Everytime your mother tries to check your forehead to see if you have a fever, she won't be able to because this horn will be taking up your whole forehead.


Don't do anything to your face. I'm sure you're probably cute already.


An besides - why would you want to be the SECOND person at your school to do something? Everyone would call you a copy-cat.
get a facial silicon implant like this:


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hBiBaUg_1rA/SG鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment